- Title of the contribution written in English (type size -14, font- Times New Roman, bold)
- The title page must include, degree, names affiliations, complete Email addresses for all the authors;
- Abstracts, written in English, should be no longer than 10-18 lines, up to 300 words, (format: normal, font – Times New Roman, size – 11pt, Spacing: Before: 0, After: 0, Line Spacing: 1.5, Alignment: Justified, Indentation: Left: 0, Right: 0, Special: 0).
- JEL classification and up to 6 keywords should be used.
- Abstracts should include Objectives, Data and Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
Specific editorial requirements can be found here Example 1 -Here-